Sign in to follow this  
toxicsludge

[IDEA] New Game Mode

Hi all

I hope this is the right place to put this, it seemed the best fit so forgive me if it should be somewhere else.

This is just my idea of a new game mode, feel free to add to it! Now I've just learnt how to add a player in the editor, so I won't have the know-how to even attempt this, nor if my ideas are even possible.

If someone does have the experience to start this, feel free!

Mode name: Hunter/Hunted

Basic rundown:

Ratio of players, maybe 1 hunter/3 hunted

Hunter: has assault rifle (maybe possibly be able to choose class? sniper/support etc?) with a generous number of magazines, has map etc, no armour, no NVG. Has 1 vehicle that is usable to him. if this vehicle is destroyed, he cannot use another. He is not able to pick up additional ammo/items. Grouped with other hunters so they know where other hunters are. able to speak to other hunters via group chat

Hunted: has no weapons, no items. Can find weapons/items in ammo crates (locked to hunters) scattered randomly throughout island, maybe only pistols/submachine gunes/explosives?. no vehicles available to him. not grouped with other hunted, can talk via direct. can use weapons/items picked up from dead hunters.

Basically, the hunters will be overpowered compared to the hunted, but hunted can pick up items that give them an advantage. eg medkits, NVG, explosives etc. maybe even armoured vests etc

To win, either all hunters or all hunted are killed.

Please add to if you have some more ideas I think this could make for an exciting game mode!