Sign in to follow this  
Monkey_Man

Ai skins

Is it possible to change the skins of some soldiers to different colours, or like officer skins or something.

Dunno if i make any sense.  sad.gif

Oh and one more thing, how do you make soldiers walk with their weapon on their backs?

Eh...No, no you dont make any sense. tounge.gif Ahh...Im just jokin; Sorry man but there's no way to change a unit uniform mid-game. You could have a "stand-in" kinda thing for AI units, where they swap over.

Guns on back: Unitname setbehaviour "safe" (change unitname to what ever the name is)

tounge.gif PEACE

ok bitchin smile.gif

you sure theres no way to have a different skin for soldiers so you dont get confused between normal ones? confused.gif

Emm...Now im lost sad.gifbiggrin.gif There is NO way (at present) to change a soldiers uniform mid-way through the game. But i dont really understand what your Q is.

wow.gif PEACE

dude if your wanting to change someones uniform to a different color then your going to have to make yourself a new addon for that im affraid. Your going to have to depbo a soldiers pbo file and edit the textures inside it then put it all back together again etc.

If your totally new at this sort of thing then i would read some tutorials mate... Dont come calling to me though because i have enough work on my hands lol wink.gif