Sign in to follow this  
-=Hk=-Cpt.Skay

Script mission persistent

Hi, I wonder if the ARMA 3 have some script where you can save your status in the mission as seen in the MSO mission.

Thanks for listening if someone can help me with a system to save your stratus mission I appreciate it.

There is no built-in function to save a mpsession on a server. You have to use the MSO scripts (should work in A3 with some tweaking) or write your own.

There are also some handy functions like inidb-scriptpackage that would make server saving much more comfy.

There is no built-in function to save a mpsession on a server. You have to use the MSO scripts (should work in A3 with some tweaking) or write your own.

There are also some handy functions like inidb-scriptpackage that would make server saving much more comfy.

I'll try here to see what I can do, thanks for the tips.

There is no built-in function to save a mpsession on a server.

// Enables or disables the persistent battlefield. Default 0.

persistent=1;

in server.cfg, i use it on my server, i can disconnect come back and play where I left off.

rather there is no built in saving feature in a mission unless its scripted, it should say so in the description.ext of the mission,

if its no there then you may have to build your own.

// Enables or disables the persistent battlefield. Default 0.

persistent=1;

in server.cfg, i use it on my server, i can disconnect come back and play where I left off.

rather there is no built in saving feature in a mission unless its scripted, it should say so in the description.ext of the mission,

if its no there then you may have to build your own.

Ok, thanks for the tips.