Sign in to follow this  
Fulcrum90

The three types of content ArmA III is missing (In my opinion)

In my opinion ArmA III falls short content-wise in three areas:

1) No planes (Especially Non-CAS planes...We finally have beautiful 3D clouds, but nothing to explore them)

2) No unique enough OPFOR with really distinctively different equipment

3) No military "doodads". Stuff thats easily forgotten, but appears in every modern conflict. (SAM sites, radar stations, bunkers...).

As a proof how important point 3) is I created a little "story" in the Screenshot thread, using only Non-CAS planes and ground objects. I know ArmA is supposed to be an Infantry simulator, but still you could create hundreds of missions and stories with those objects and planes!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73572-ArmA-II-amp-OA-Photography-I-No-images-over-100kb-Pictures-only-NO-comments&p=2515438&viewfull=1#post2515438

So please BIS...Im absolutly ready to pay money for additional content via DLCs, but you have to talk to us. Give us a "roadmap" of what to expect. And please consider my list of content.

So now every player should create a new thread to say what are the types of content we think is he/she missing in A3?

Aren't enough threads that cover all your requests? BTW why should BI consider your list and not all the suggestions that all the other players have made? :confused:

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

So now every player should create a new thread to say what are the types of content we think is he/she missing in A3?

Aren't enough threads that cover all your requests? BTW why should BI consider your list and not all the suggestions that all the other players have made? :confused:

You are right, I think there were indeed enough threads saying that content is "missing". But these were full of flaming, general arguing, and hardly any constructive feedback.

Therefore lets get a bit constructive: You think content is missing? Allright, WHAT is missing? What should be the focus of the DLCs?

Closing - please search before creating new threads, please use the thread MistyRonin suggested.