Sign in to follow this  
Dave -OFPL-

Cheats

Unfortunally the use of aim bots only needs some tweaking for OFP. Point is to define the right colours to fix the target. I did some research on that with a common RS aimbot and the results were terrific.

Among other cheats this one is a real pain in the ***

I only hope the kiddies out there are to stupid to modify existing bots to fit for OFP. Problem number 2 is that aimbot proggies run beside OFP and can´t be detected by OFP program right now, cause they dont modify anything within OFP.

Let me sum up now:

- MP targetting cheat that allows leader to assign targets although they are not visible for him or any other squad member (can be fixd by removing radio from leader. I hope BIS is into this also)

- Ammo and reload cheat (Easy to spot)

- Aimbot ( Hard to prove )

We at CiA have looked into all of this cheats and KNOW they are used at ladders. We are currently matching at The Combat Zone and were up in the top 5 for a long time. But now by the useage of cheat number 1 we are disgusted and are not eager to play matches with unfair and unsportsmanship clans that need external help to beat us. We already made this thing public but TCZ and BIS don´t react to this serious issue. Unless sportsmanship and fairplay doesnt return to laddering in OFP it is hard to match without getting frustrated. If matches are not won by skill, but using unfair methods the fun will go down the river and noone can speak of a serious competition anymore. I would appreciate more cooperation with the ladders and BIS to solve these problems.

The "Cable Cheat" has gotten out of control lately. I wont elaborate on what it is because I don't want to help any wouldbe cheaters to start using it.All I can say is that we have had 3 squads use this cheat against us in order to cap flags in Ladder matches now and frankly I don't know how much more of it I can take.Iv'e taking SS's and sent them in to the ladder admin and everything but nothing is done.

BIS, Please shorten the Max timeout allowed before someone is dropped from server to something like 5 or 10 secs or something so these lossers will be dropped from the game instanlty when they pull this crap.

The way it is now they have time to go make dinner and come back before theyre dropped

Please adress this in the next OFPR Patch PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

It would be better if the server could choose the max timeout.

RED

Yeah the cable cheat is getting way out of hand. I see it all the time now. They talked about making in to where your player locks up, if you "disconnect" but they never did it.

This post is a farce, in a year of playing this game I have not seen any aimbots. Even if there were, they would be so much slower than a good player it would be stupid. Imagine using an aimbot which aims DIRECTLY at a target to be any good. Lag and set bullet distance for a start would make it miss, by that i mean the time it takes for the bullet to hit. On top of that guns arnt accurate in ofp for realism. Only aiming in scope of a g36 would be any good.

Shooting people on the run, i get called a cheat for this every now and then. From 0-5m its possible on full auto weapons, you can master it by sidestepping while running but it sure isnt a cheat.

Only thing i think there might be a problem with, I am sure there is a fog remover cheat. This is crucial in ladder maps such as St. Pierre with the fog. Ive been shot so many times through dense fog, it makes you wonder.

With cheats supposedly out there, i still come top of all games 85% of the time, im not being boastful but if you doubt me give me a game. Its funny how its the players who get beaten because they arnt familiar with the map, are slower to aim, or have rubbish tactics who make all the cheating accusations.

I personally have visited players who have been called aimbotters and it is not the case. All i can say is, get a fast computer and some skill.

Paynemaker

LOL Paynemaker, You visited TIBS cuz he lives down the road.

But you are missing it, an aimbot just auto targets. Once that target is in place you fire. Just like you do with out one. So If you can do it, you don't think you can make a program to auto do it. Also read the post of above. It is possible and there are aimbots. Aimbots from other games have been tested and have worked. Although not perfect. Any coder and programer can tweak it do do right. And if you think noone would do that. Sometimes thats the way these kids are, just stupid little pricks. They enjoy doing it.

Better late then never but: Tex & KillerPain, do your flaming elsewhere. Espectro, don't spam.

This thread has become entirely pointless and serves only to spread information on how to cheat in OFP multiplayer.

Closing smile.gif