Sign in to follow this  
ProbeIke

High command control options are grayed out?

I'm testing out high command at the moment, but it seems that the only command I can send to subordinate squads is "set waypoint".

34771760723C3F1F3CC7FEACF3FCDCEB61CD9C2A

All the other commands are grayed out, when I'm looking at a team member, if I want them to get into a vehicle, get out of a vehicle, it's all grayed out. How do I gain the ability to use these commands? I'm using a standard Leader --> High command module --> subordinate command module --> group setup.

it looks like you need to select the group first - use the F keys 1 thru 10 to select the squad according to the position on the bar bottom left.

Use F11 and F12 to scroll left and right accordingly if you have more than 10 squads.

no issues on my end - are you using Dev buildor stable?

I'm having the exact same issue. I was on the dev build but moved back to the released version.

What are all the pieces necessary to order AI units to attack various targets? I set myself up as JTAC using High Command for a bunch of other units and I can't get them to do anything but move around. Am I able to assign them targets and have them attack? Do they have a certain agro radius?

Thanks,

DJ

Hmmm, I can't get any others to work now.

Lots of options but none functioning.

I sync HC commander to player with high rank. then sync to subordinate then sync that to a group leader (or three) - doesn't matter if I put a sub module for each group or not it doesn't change anything.

I checked on the map screen and I can adjust the waypoint properties for the group.

I also found that after selecting the group (F keys) - I can use the num keys 1-9 and 0 to use other options such as formation and speed and combat mode.

Cant really see much else right now.