Sign in to follow this  
thetrooper

My Impressions - Very good, but what's missing?

So far, I really love it. Fluid and got the old days OFP buzz about it. The showcases kick ass. As for Altis? Quite honestly took my breath away and still exploring.

I'm into building missions and campaigns without mods so anyone can simply down;load and play. Keeping it simple. There's some things missing though which is fine if released later. I can wait. The thought of not releasing certain things though would be disappointing.

1. More planes. Ok, we know it's not FSX, but it does add to the effect with a jet screaming overhead, especially in war.

(Can we have a couple of static civi aircraft for the airport? Airport sounds if possible ;) I got an idea for that place

2. More Customizable equipment. More headgear and uniforms. union flag on MTP uniform or other flag options. Maybe even upload your own flash to uniform to make it more personal etc.

3. British voices

There's so much potential here in ARMA 3 with the Altis map. I know BI are going to kick everyone's asses on this anyway. I hope it grows immensely like Arma2 did and much more.

There is only an American flag because currently that is the nationality of the soldiers in NATO. They haven't put in UK forces or any other nationalities in game yet....which is stupid but whatever.