Sign in to follow this  
Syvirus

You where kicked from the game: Battle eye client not responding

Ive been unable to join any servers that require battle eye ever since the Altis update... everytime I do try to join a server I just get “ You where kicked from the game: Battle eye client not respondingâ€... ive tried redownloading the BE files and over writing them in the arma3 battle eye folder and it didn’t seem to help. Ive tried running the game as admin and that dosnt seem to help and have also redownloaded the game which didn’t fix the problem.... What els can be done and why is it such a problem now that Altis is out?

i have the same problem, and nothing seems to work, i reistalled, i dowloaded directly from BE the files, i disabled all my protections (firewall,antivirus and shit) and same crap... Bohemia Interactive got our money and doesnt care if it works or not.

And by the way i have that game since it was at Alpha stage, until the "release" (hahaha) , it was working

Edited by Deathnick

i have the same problem, and nothing seems to work, i reistalled, i dowloaded directly from BE the files, i disabled all my protections (firewall,antivirus and shit) and same crap... Bohemia Interactive got our money and doesnt care if it works or not.

And by the way i have that game since it was at Alpha stage, until the "release" (hahaha) , it was working

Yeh, Ive been talking to BE support but they havent been able to help much either.... What i dont get is ive been playing since alpha aswell and it worked fine all the way up to the Altis update that was like a week or so ago and since then it hasnt worked since...

yep, btw they told its a router problem for sure and bla bla, (with the same router i was able to play since alpha) so i tried with some other routers aswell and same shit. Now i will start spamming their support to get a refund

yep, btw they told its a router problem for sure and bla bla, (with the same router i was able to play since alpha) so i tried with some other routers aswell and same shit. Now i will start spamming their support to get a refund

If that's the case then it's your ISP temporarily blocking your connection due to some sort of flood protection. The reason this doesn't happen in other games is that ArmA's network usage is unusually high and Altis likely causes the amount of traffic to increase even more.

I'm sorry, but as I said via email before, this problem is in no way caused by BE (the kick is only the result of the above) and therefore I can't do much about it. Please try to contact your ISP regarding this.

Some people report that this worked for them

start game / profiles / delete all profiles / create a new one / restart game

with the 1st join of a server u will be asked to accept battle eye licence - accept it and have fun!

If that's the case then it's your ISP temporarily blocking your connection due to some sort of flood protection. The reason this doesn't happen in other games is that ArmA's network usage is unusually high and Altis likely causes the amount of traffic to increase even more.

I'm sorry, but as I said via email before, this problem is in no way caused by BE (the kick is only the result of the above) and therefore I can't do much about it. Please try to contact your ISP regarding this.

nope its not an isp problem, my isp doesnt block anything (it doesnt have any flood protection or so) everything was working fine until the update, so its something on their side, my connection and pc is kicking flames, there is nothing wrong with that.

my isp doesnt block anything (it doesnt have any flood protection or so)

Did you ask them? The fact is that you all use the same router/ISP, so it's obvious that this is a connection problem. You can stay in the lobby just fine, which proves that this is not a BE-related issue (BE is running all the time, regardless of whether you are in the lobby or the actual game). The only network-related difference between being in the lobby and being in-game is the amount of traffic, so it's clear that this is where the problem lies.

Edited by $able

Yes i asked them, and they told me they have nothing like that. And im not in the same country as the other guys that have this problem, so we dont have the same ISP(OTE, Greece) and i tried different routers.And i cant stay in the lobby just fine. I also recorded my issue here so anyone can see the problem.

Edited by Deathnick