Sign in to follow this  
admrilvoro

So I bought this on alpha release.

It said full campaign would be included and now ever since they said that I feel that they really let the sp players down. And you trolls that are saying There IS 1000S Of scripters. It does not matter they do not do it like BI Does it to be honest BI makes really good single player campaigns, But now I have to wait a month after the release of the game to even play the first part of the campaign. I have been playing since OF First one that came out and loved single player this game aint just about multiplayer and now I have to wait 3 months after the release for a single player campaign I am really thinking about filing for a refund since this game does not feel like arma there is no furniture in game, Multi servers still lag very bad when I can go on single player 60+ fps on a 1000vs1000 Editor mission. Hardly no jets.. 1 jet per faction lol? Futuristic soldiers? the island does not look detailed and see few forest and just farm land that seems to be quite repeat, ai does not utilize buildings, Cod run style type of gameplay, not arma. I prefer Arma 2 over this so far Idk about release date, if I see some stuff change hopefully Bohemia you really let everyone down with this one...

You expect anybody to read that wall of incoherent rambling? Use punctuation, paragraphs, and better grammar.

Sir though I understand your disappointment, there are other threads that talk about this subject.

On the other hand, and though its not the same, you already have a few SP official missions and all the steam community works.

You expect anybody to read that wall of incoherent rambling? Use punctuation, paragraphs, and better grammar.

Shows your maturity a lot not everyone wants to take there time with grammar when they got better things to do

Shows your maturity a lot not everyone wants to take there time with grammar when they got better things to do

Better things to do than read your bad posting.

Hello admrivlvoro.

There are some threads covering the topic of personal expectations regarding Arma 3. Here is one of them >> click me <<

I recommend that you continue your idea there.

Also please take note of forum rule 21:

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Due to the "flammable" nature of the topic, I'm going to close this thread.

P.S.

Since you have already payed for the game, why not hold onto it? If at a later date you become interested in it, you would have to pay full price.