Sign in to follow this  
BlueFlight

Israeli a-4?

Anybody knows if there is an israeli version of the A-4 Skyhawk out there? I was thinking of Vit but I lost his site.

Perhaps somebody has the url?

i dont think vit made one yet.... i dont know of an israel A-4 for ofp at all... i think there isnt one out or even in production sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 17 2002,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont think vit made one yet.... i dont know of an israel A-4 for ofp at all... i think there isnt one out or even in production sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I would have thought that someone from the Lost Brothers MOD team would have been quick to make an IDF version but I guess not. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hey... theyre not desert storm... if they wanted to make one... they had to make it completely new... the A-4 that already exists is from falklandwar mod... LB cant just take it and retexture it

but we still can ask , but we already have our modellers on it

and vit isn't related in any way to lb mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 17 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey... theyre not desert storm... if they wanted to make one... they had to make it completely new... the A-4 that already exists is from falklandwar mod... LB cant just take it and retexture it<span id='postcolor'>

Like RAN said, Lost Brothers could still ask to use the A4 for their MOD. Most addon makers I know like it when people use their addons and do cool new stuff with them, AS LONG AS THEY ARE ASKED PERMISSION AND GET CREDIT for the model. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that. In my opinion it is absurd to make an entirely new addon when Col. Klink's A4 model is excellent. I'd rather see a retextured version that required Col Klinks addon to work that way it wouldn't take up so much disk space for the new addon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

yes thats right... and its good like that

but LB has enought good modellers to make their own

good to hear that the LB-mod is making one, cause the skin on the israeli a-4 is very impressive and it´s good to the desert maps out there smile.gif

I would really like an IAF A-4. Colonel Klink did a good job on the A-4 its the only aircraft I fly on it usually. If there is an IAF A-4 maybe there should be an IAF version of the E-2. I think the IAF uses them. I would like a grey USMC one the most. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (P8ntM98 @ Aug. 18 2002,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would really like an IAF A-4. Colonel Klink did a good job on the A-4 its the only aircraft I fly on it usually. If there is an IAF A-4 maybe there should be an IAF version of the E-2. I think the IAF uses them. I would like a grey USMC one the most. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i use it quite often too.... and colorchangers tornados.... those 2 are the best inoffical planes for ofp yet, i think

the iaf does not use awacs i think... neither the E-2 hawkeye nor the E-3 sentry

lol... i looked at the same site...just overread it

sorry guys my fault...thx ran

but theyve no E-3s