Sign in to follow this  
jts_2009

Not allow/prohibit to change clothes

It's somehow possible to prohibit to change clothes? For example you can as civilian. I don't want, that if you kill some soldiers, you would be able to take their clothes. The only 1 way I think is to delete the body after 2 seconds. But this is not a good solution. Maybe its possible somehow? or did BIS not foresee this ? :cool:

By default you can't pick up and wear clothes from other factions.

how you mean that? As a civilian I can pick up all clothes

Interesting, doesn't work the other way around. Well, just don't play as a civilian, problem solved. :)

What difference does it make what you're wearing? You could do silly workarounds to either delete bodies right away or clear inventories or check people's uniforms to make sure they aren't whatever, but it's really easist to just not care if Bob wants to switch to bloody fatigues instead of his popped collar polo shirt.

What difference does it make what you're wearing?

This is very important for my coop :cool:

The removeAllContainers command will remove the uniform from a unit but keep the visual appearance of the uniform on the body, so maybe run that onKilled for all your soldier types?

The removeAllContainers command will remove the uniform from a unit but keep the visual appearance of the uniform on the body, so maybe run that onKilled for all your soldier types?

I don't do things like this - like this :cool: Either I forbid to wear the uniform, or I delete the body :cool: But this will looks unrealistic, to delete the body