Sign in to follow this  
battlecat12345

My Controls Are Screwed Up!

I had been running the dev build for a long time and every thing worked fine. But about 20 minutes ago almost all of my controls got mixed up. For example my helo accelerate is left shift and not q. Also when I aim down my sites it isn't toggle any more and it zooms all the way in with out me holding right click. When I go and try to change the preset to default that is the default. Did the arma 3 devs change the default controls recently or what? Please help me with this!

I had been running the dev build for a long time and every thing worked fine. But about 20 minutes ago almost all of my controls got mixed up. For example my helo accelerate is left shift and not q. Also when I aim down my sites it isn't toggle any more and it zooms all the way in with out me holding right click. When I go and try to change the preset to default that is the default. Did the arma 3 devs change the default controls recently or what? Please help me with this!

Yeah they we're changed.

If you don´t want to loose you bindings in the future save your config file on different location than ARMA folder (Windows Documents). If they change keybindings after that you will just close the game and copy rows that include keybindings. If they change keybind name it will not work. If new one is added and you will "delete" it with pasting old ones it should reappear next time you launch game as unbinded.