Sign in to follow this  
b00tsy

[Co-16] Liberation Oreokastro

Liberation Oreokastro 1.0

Altis Beta

Description:

Reports have come in that the Iranian forces have captured the town Oreokastro. They have secured the roads around the town and setup several armed checkpoints and our UAV´s have detected multiple foot patrols around the town. Your team needs to advance to the town and liberate it at all cost.

There are 3 checkpoints on the roads that you can capture. The checkpoints can serve as a rearm point for your team. The exact location of the checkpoints are unknown. There are minefields and random opfor patrols in the AO, it is adviced to stay near the roads and to scout ahead.

Features:

- Ambient civillians

- Spectator mode (WiP)

- Garbage collecting (deleting corpses)

- No respawn!

- Rearm points (checkpoints)

- Custom music & sounds

- Zone restriction

Playble groups:

- Weapons team

- Support team

- Weapons scout team (UAV)

Notes:

This mission is a bit of an experiment, if you encounter any issues then let me know. I am still planning to add revive to the mission and customized gear and ammo boxes (and more content after the official release).

Tips:

The vehicles you start with are purely intended as armored transport, they will be no match against opfor APC´s. It is wise to scout ahead to avoid nasty surprises. The opfor checkpoints do not need to be captured to complete the mission, but they do function as a rearm point for your team. If you want to rearm then you need to capture the checkpoint first. The precise location of the checkpoints are unknown, but possible locations are marked on the map. This mission contains a zone restriction. Any player that leaves the zone will get a timed camshake penalty. If the player does not return to the AO the mission will fail (after a final warning).

Download v.1.0:

http://speedy.sh/Ftqbe/Liberation-Oreokastro-1.0.rar

Armaholic mirror:

- Liberation Oreokastro Co-16 [bETA]

Steam link:

workshop

Edited by B00tsy

Hey B00tsy, FYI mission now gives a "bad link to a static object" error. Probably one of the updates broke it.

Yeah I stopped working on that mission. It was a bit messy and laggy done by me so I unlisted it on the workshop. I will make a proper and balanced version of this mission under an other name at a later time :) I made this mission more to experiment and getting used to the new arma 3 scripting.

No problem, looking forward to it! Please make some SIDE/GROUP/No respawn missions... :)

Just made a coop No respawn mission (Silent Justice) :)