Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

So I guess we will be only seeing one Jet on release.

buzzard.png

But will we ever in the future get any civilian jets, or at least a transport plane such a c-130?

I remember recalling that the ArmA devs do not care about air combat, but a lot of us here would really love to just fly around the 6 airports in Altis transporting troops and combat fighting.

This is rather old news. And there is a C-130, it's under Wrecks.

The devs are working on two new jets that we will receive post release for free.

The devs are working on two new jets that we will receive post release for free.

This I did not hear! Wow I'm excited.

Source?

Source?

SITREP #00021

Top priority for the artists now are two Close Air Support fixed-wing beasts, one for both primary factions.

Release is just another development milestone, the game will be ready in more or less one year. :cool:

Hello dezkit,

please try to search before posting! There are already multiple threads where you can discuss jets in Arma so there is no need for yet another.

If you want to discuss the lack of jets in Arma 3, you can use this thread. To request vehicles for Arma 3, you can use the wishlist thread :)

As already pointed out, the team is currently working on two new CAS fighters which will follow shortly after the release.