Sign in to follow this  
KingoftheSandbox

Missing Arma 2 Modules & Functions

So, game is great, ALTIS is awesome, but one thing...

Where are the modules and functions gone:

ALICE

SILVIE

COMBAT MANAGER

USEFULL PATROUL FUNCTIONS

EFFECTS/Movie Day/Movie Night+++

im sure there are more missing, but those are which i miss very much for my missions ATM.

NO rant, just the hope still there to see many more things come back and dont end like the medical system.

I asked about the civilian module a few weeks ago, it needs a lot of work and it probably will not be in the release, if ever. :(

I asked about the civilian module a few weeks ago, it needs a lot of work and it probably will not be in the release, if ever. :(

This makes me a bit sad i got to say. Ambient Combat Module for example would be essential for a map like ALTIS too. Yea there are coming enough scripts soon, but i prefer the official features and scripts.

What really makes me a bit angry is that sentences "We dont cut ANY Arma2 features".

I think and i hope that Ambient Combat will make it in to release...Lets see what will be there on 12th September.

The OPFOR-, BLUFOR-sites can be used to fill the map, though I find them harder to use than Arma 2's ACM. The civilian site is almost completly missing, really hope it will be there after release, including some sort of ambient civillian modules

epic failure. The civilian module in combination with sec ops module are my favorites and are the heart of the sandbox gameplay.

SecOps...One more tear in my eye. dont know how i could forget it.

@smallhill

the side´s module is nice to have, but nothing compared to the ambient combat module with which you can fill one whole map dynamicly and you can also adjust it as you want.

now, a statement to all the things who got "lost" somehow from the DEVS would be nice at least.