Sign in to follow this  
LucidPotato

Is WarFX Blastcore Coming Back?

I have always been in love with this mod and I always will be. JSRS Sound Mod has already been released in it's Alpha form, but I haven't heard anything from OpticalSnare related to release dates or anything similar. I have tried porting WarFX Blastcore from Arma 2, but there were many bugs, glitches, etc. I have always been a fan of mods that bring such realism and immersion to a game, like this mod does. Am I missing something or is WarFX never coming back?:confused:

Well, if you want to know his situation, then give him a PM.

You must hold your horses because the arma3 1.0 version hasn't been released.

And you must trust the creative power of the community, there will always be some guy to do the similar job even if OpticalSnare won't come back.

I believe that OpticalSnare responded in one of the topics (can't remember) that he is going to make his new mod on A3 but take everything with grain of salt. There is no official statement.

PS.: Hopefully so :D

Yea, i believe he said he was going to work on it when A3 went gold, however he barely had any time towards the end for the A2 version as it is.

Something about a 1978 Trans Am he was working on taking precedence over PC games...

Hello Lucidpotato and welcome to the forums! If you wish to receive details about the status of WarFX, why not ask the creator OpticalSnare himself? :) You can simply send private messages to people when you click on their profile.

Additionally, the forum rules do not allow people bluntly asking for "news". If there is a notable progress, the author will inform you. Questions regarding specific mods also belong in their respective threads :wink_o: