Sign in to follow this  
LordSergeij

Italian Localization

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is an italian localization project. It could be interesting because many (not all of them :P) of my countryman are not keen on english and so it could be a way to make easier for them to approach the game. Just in case, I would be glad to help since I am an Italian native speaker and I know english very well :)

Thanks for the attention (and I hope not to have posted in the wrong section)

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is an italian localization project. It could be interesting because many (not all of them :P) of my countryman are not keen on english and so it could be a way to make easier for them to approach the game. Just in case, I would be glad to help since I am an Italian native speaker and I know english very well :)

Thanks for the attention (and I hope not to have posted in the wrong section)

A good reason for to go back to school, i'm Italian myself, actually it isn't available and will never be for beta stage, many of you always forgot to read that strange word, in steam's library also, wich says beta, every arma game since arma 1 had italian localisation, but it is just a text translation, the audio language will remain the same, and also CSAT in the very near future will speak arabian

greetings, and let your friends to study english, because very soon italian localisation will never be included in any game anymore, because we're a looser country

cheers

A good reason for to go back to school, i'm Italian myself, actually it isn't available and will never be for beta stage, many of you always forgot to read that strange word, in steam's library also, wich says beta, every arma game since arma 1 had italian localisation, but it is just a text translation, the audio language will remain the same, and also CSAT in the very near future will speak arabian

greetings, and let your friends to study english, because very soon italian localisation will never be included in any game anymore, because we're a looser country

cheers

siamo dei perdenti perché un gioco non viene doppiato in italiano? siamo messi bene!

siamo dei perdenti perché un gioco non viene doppiato in italiano? siamo messi bene!

I don't think he meant this. We know well how there are problems (in politic and economy) which can make someone (italian or not) think that we're a loser country. Anyway I don't agree with him: we don't need to be one of the most powerful state in Europe to have a localization until there will be users that know how translate from english to italian :)

As per forum rules, please keep your posts to english only! Thank you :)

There will probably be Italian localization like there was in Armed Assault and ArmA 2. On a personal note I am half Italian and sad that so many of my fellow countrymen shun English when it's a language that will benefit them all... If they knew how to speak it properly.

Welcome to the community :cool: