Sign in to follow this  
csaky85

WW2 Stalingrad

Hi, I love the map and really want to try it but I have problems with finding links for @bet_add ons_1.47, @odenLIB and @oden LIB1.

Could you post the links for those three addons, please? :)

test

Edited by Alonso555

Hi, the bet addons are here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8636 but if you downloaded the IF44 lite mod the @odenLIB and @oden LIB1 you must have in the same directory like the others. There are 6 subdirectory and it must be there.

Another mission, made in island Schwemlitz winter. Finaly a cold Stalingrad fight. :)

A new district made in the city. Pavlovs house with 9th january square. On video some defending fight here. :)

Cool! nice work!

Should try with my IFWarMod http://www.missionrepository.com/ifwarmod

I'd like to see a vid of that, I'll put your vid on the MR this is cool.

I'd host these missions for you on my website but imo theres just way to many requirements to play this, tbh I really dont

understand why all those mods are needed, is there not another workaround to the missions?

Edited by Günter Severloh

Thx Günter. I'll try it. It works with IF44 Lite mod too? Couse I have only this.

And the answer to your question, yes, you need all of these mods and addons to run these missions, couse I used from these many addons the usable only what are good for the Stalingrad city. A bit from all. Some addons from here, another from here, and a bit from here. So... yes, sadly you need everything. Thats the problem, couse needed someone who can make a mod. The needed addons take to one place.

Hey Günter. Your war mod is awesome. :) But I have one problem. There is no bullet stat in the right upper corner, and when I'm reloading a gun, the soldier doing the reloading script in endless time until he dies. :butbut: I dont know whats wrong. I did everything by your text instructions.

Best use this thread when asking questions about IFWarMod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?171353-IFWarMod-Release

But for the moment if your running the mod with something else then that something else is possibly conflicting with something, as I never had any reports of a bug, nor in my

own testing and play have i come across such issues.

On the release thread post your RPT and let me see whats possibly going on, use Pastebin http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1478

OK, tomorow I'll make u a short video about the problem.

Mamayev Kurgan scene with Gunter's war mod :o

Afther many years of stone age OFP ww2 CTI game play.

I both Arma 2 and 3 and install the ww2 mods for both games.

Mods looks great :)

But what happend whit CTI multiplayer game play?

CTI is even fun to play as single player agains AI if you do defend the base

The CTI game play, made OFP so special to other shooter games.

But in arma i cant find any CTI game play :(

I found something for Arma 2 ww2 called Warfare game play.

But crappy island and looks like it is not finished.

Can some one please make something like CTI game play for arma2 and arma3 ww2 mod?

Coop ect are so boring :(

Hi guys, finally I made a factory area by aerial photos and maps of Red october factory. Hope you enyoj it. :) If someone want to try, I can send the shortcut mod texts which addons and mods are needed.

Сталинградом тут и не пахнет.