Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Rhino

Quick Question - Helicopter Search & Destroy

Is it possible to get an OPFOR Helo to take off, turn on his search lights and actively look for the human players? If so a quick how to would be great. Much appreciated as always Guys & Girls

You again :')

I suggest using a search and destroy waypoint for a chopper that's special is "in formation" or "none" (instead of "flying").

:(Sorry comp_ that I came back asking a question I am so ashamed. :(

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

How do I get an nme helo off the deck when a trigger is fired. The helo is crewed (OPFOR) powered down at a base. It has a number of S & D waypoints. The first waypoint however is a hold one right next to it. I synched that hold wp with the trigger and although the trigger fires, the helo just sits on the ground. What have I done wrong?

If someone could answer me quick so I can get out of here before comp_ catches me in here again :)

Lights are on for AI only if they are on careless. So not while searching. :)

Blast it kylania!

Erm, have you made sure to add a switch type into your trigger to actually break the hold wp? I'd suggest maybe trying to use a move or something and then sync that to a different trigger. As for the lights (as I noticed by kylania's mentioning), I'm not sure if you could script it in to make them always on or not XD Better ask him for clarification on that! :p