Sign in to follow this  
pharoah

Domination modes in MP

Hi guys

Another question - I love domination but I find it gets pretty monotonous pretty fast. Not only that....having enemy just suddenly 'pop up' doesn't make sense, as does the 'go here, go there' type attack orders crisscrossing the battlefield. My question is - what MP modes come with ARMA3 out of the box? I mean, we have Dom plus other mods but surely ARMA3 must come with its own? ie. CTI and stuff (I can't find much on the ARMA website under features...says 'coming soon').

If nothing, is someone able to create a proper 'battlefield' type mode ie. with established front lines, fixed gun emplacements, etc? eg. using stratis as an example, landing at Kamino with the whole of stratis being in red (you won't know about enemy air, inf, veh, etc unless you fly recon missions or actually send in LRRPs or something). That way you can always see where the front lines are and, esp, if the enemy AI pushes you back so you could possibly end up in a battle of the bulge type scenario.

Plus, I played on a 40 player server last night which was packed...and I noticed that we assaulted a town, etc and knocked it over in about 10-15 mins which isn't long at all and you spend your time just running. Can we not have multiple waves of reinforcements making battles last a lot longer? I know this might impact FPS but I'd prefer playing on a 20 or 30 player server against crap loads of enemy inf than on a 60 player server where you have 50 inf attacking 10.

Anyway, these are just general questions and a suggestion. Please point out if I've missed something.