Sign in to follow this  
piedebeouf

help on making bunker

Hello , I would like to make a bunker with fonctionnaly door and a vast hanger for putting car and helicos and some other romm for fonctionnaly armory , operation rom, kitchen room , and officer room .

who could help me ? making script or modding or teach me ?

everyone is welcome thanks

Gnat has some great 'how to make things for ArmA' videos you might check out.

Yep, those tuts rules man! Hey is this an underground bunker?

Yep , thanks for the tuto , it's a lot of work .... but I have a problem how do I do If I want to do this bunker underground . I've try with a simply open box , but there the ground ! lol . and i' don't fall in my box ! Same for house don't go underground ...

i dont think you can do that without editting the map

I THINK that arma engine does not support underground yet. Maybe in a near future, well who knows. Anyways there are work around. If i am not mistaking i saw a threat on this forum about this. To have a underground bunker you would have to simulated it. you would have to model the bunker plus the ground he is under. So the bunker would be "under ground" in thesis, or at least it would look like it is under ground. But in reality it would be above the "real" map ground. Hope you understand what i m trying to say! :D

Well, If you can't go underground, make underground come to you. Draw some (a lot?) dirt around.