Sign in to follow this  
EmissionGeneration

What's going on with the Landers

So I started a New Game, and never encountered this problem on my first time through, but now, every Landing Mission after the first 2, I get weird Grid Lines on my View, Internal and External. I cannot change Camera Views, cannot change my Waypoint Marker's, Control any Robotic Arms, basically nothing works, this started 3 days ago, so I thought I'd just do the Rover Missions and go back to it after the Computer and Game have had a Reboot. Just tried again, and I have the same Issue, no matter what parts I put on the Lander. Anyone have any idea's or have heard of this before?

EDIT:

Also have checked the Logs and no Malfunction, and when I go to the Testing Area on Earth, everything is working fine and dandy.

2013-08-12_00001_zps8d75caf4.jpg

Edited by EmissionGeneration

Yup, they're not working. Tried playing yesterday (I'm using dev branch) and my space program got f'd up because I can't use my landers anymore.. :(

At least for the lander that I had put down Saturday, the problem seems to have been fixed with Monday's patch (12.08.13). I have not landed another lander since, so no idea how it will work in that case.

Problem is still occurring for me, and just checked to see if it was updated, which it is. Probably should have mentioned in my OP that I'm also using the Dev Version.

Working for me now, both previously launched and newly launched landers work fine.

Are you using Dev or Stable branch? I am on Dev and it still shows .172 for me, but I had the impression there was at least one Dev patch deployed that did not increment the build number...

Are you using Dev or Stable branch? I am on Dev and it still shows .172 for me, but I had the impression there was at least one Dev patch deployed that did not increment the build number...

Yeah, I'm on the Dev Build aswell same as you, .0172 and the Logs say it updated on the 12th of August. Might try swapping back over to the Stable version and see if I get the same bug.

Might try swapping back over to the Stable version and see if I get the same bug.

Well, Stable version is working perfectly fine with the Landers [so far] v0.8.0170. I switched back to the Dev Version and back to the same Bug [New Pic below]. DEVs must be having a short break, havent seen much activity from them last couple days =\

2013-08-14_00001_zps73484d6b.jpg

Whoa, that should be fixed already! Yeah had a vacation yesterday, but will look into this issue today. I expect it will fully repaired today with the addition of manual landings.

Whoa, that should be fixed already! Yeah had a vacation yesterday, but will look into this issue today. I expect it will fully repaired today with the addition of manual landings.

Thanks a bunch Dram, and very nice for Manual Landings!!! =D

Thanks for the quick update. On decent, I am still getting the Grid Lines on the Screen from Internal and External, but once the Lander touches down, the Grid disappears, and everything is back the way it should be and working. Atleast the Game is playable for me again in the Dev Version. Tomorrow I might do a Re-Install of the Game and see if the Decent sorts itself out.