Sign in to follow this  
Tex -USMC-

Neverwinter nights

Yes yes you nasty Swissmanic man you biggrin.gif

I just find it obnoxious that this guy treats me like some idiot who cant tell his ass from a hole in the ground. I understand yer policy Placebo, but keep in mind that Im not Jesus, and I have a nasty habit of failing to turn the other cheek. So keep that big stick somewhere where you can grab it in a hurry tounge.gif

If you've never been mocked before then you've gotten off rather lightly smile.gif

It's only the same as us mocking someone who says to us Opf fans that CS is realistic or whatever smile.gif

Oh, dear. I leave the fourmus for five minutes and what do we have? Members throwing insults at each other, calling each other nasty names and Placebo running around with the Big Stickâ„¢ wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Aug. 12 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Warin you calling him a dumbass is just as bad as Tex calling him a dick.

Don't make me come over there again with the big stick wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

For shame! I have been chastisted and reprimanded by the most senior of Moderators.

Does this mean I have to commit seppuku?

Wanna be my second, Denoir? biggrin.gif

I genuinely appologise to any dumbasses that I may have offended with my comments smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Aug. 12 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you've never been mocked before then you've gotten off rather lightly smile.gif

It's only the same as us mocking someone who says to us Opf fans that CS is realistic or whatever smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well exactly- I thought I was letting him off rather lightly by calling him a dick. And I didnt really see it as mocking me, just more as him completely missiing the point and being a dick at the same time. So there.

I thought the whole mocking was quite funny ITS TEH Ård person slasher eeeeehhhoooooooooo WAHWHHAWH AWH AWH AWH AWH AWHA WH AWH AWH AW HH AW HAW HAWH AWH AWH AW. .....................................

This thread is really pointless now.

Closing smile.gif