Sign in to follow this  
ZachoMax

Not updating to version 0.76.

Mostly every server I ping requires me to have version 0.76, which I don't have. I'm running version 0.75.108717.

I legally purchased the game through Steam and have it set to autocratically update, so I don't know what the problem could be.....

0.76 is the dev branch, you are running the stable branch of the game.

There are loads of servers for both branches of the game buddy, use the filter option.

Mostly every server I ping requires me to have version 0.76, which I don't have. I'm running version 0.75.108717.

I legally purchased the game through Steam and have it set to autocratically update, so I don't know what the problem could be.....

same here: 0.75.108717 on dev branch.

The current stable is 0.74, the current dev is 0.75. There is no 0.76.

The current stable is 0.74, the current dev is 0.75. There is no 0.76.

yep, checked it a minute ago in MP.

my bad, sorry for causing any confusion. I don't play on the dev branch and you know what people say about assumptions!

Well I would like to get on version 0.74 because that seems to be the version most servers are running and when I try to join them I get a bad version error.

Well I would like to get on version 0.74 because that seems to be the version most servers are running and when I try to join them I get a bad version error.

So if i get this right Zach? your on Dev but want to get back to 0.74 stable??

If so, in steam-goto your game libary, right click Arma 3, then properties! 'Betas' tab-then 'NONE-opt out of all beta programs'