Sign in to follow this  
InqWiper

C h e a t e r!

Hi all,

Ok first of all, I wasnt cheating, I shot the scorpion 20 times, reloaded, shot 20 times, reloaded, etc until I was out and then stole ammo from the people I killed.

Those explosions in town, I made a joke about somones eating chilli or something, NO I wasnt placing satchels or shooting rpg law aa at whatever, I have no clue how those explosions were accuring

Next up

The counter strike list

Acecool 489429 30.1.2002 OSH

#1 I do not play counter strike, I played half life when it came out, then i quit, it just got too boring, i sometimes play mods such as vampire slayer, dragonmodz, or science and industry, no counter strike.

That is my player ID, but no, I was not cheating, I was actuatly on a network today and my ping was higher than normal, maybe it was lag, I dont know.

Please do not accuse people.

That is all I have to say, I have been kicked out, hopefully not banned, from 3 servers, they say check this post on this site, All I have to say is WTF, I am not a CHEATER.

Good day.

EDIT. Just read fathur, Ok, the grenade thing? I had a m16 or whatever, so no that was not me, there is a guy I have seen that ADMITTED to using a cheat who was on the server, name was Batatis or something along those lines.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Aug. 07 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes thanks for reporting this InqWiper, Acecool was doing the exact same thing on www.MTCO.com, I was staring at him and shooting him in the head for 10 minutes as he was firing off 20 laws at a time at nobody.  People just complained of lag.

He is such an asshole, I was looking right at him and he was telling me he doesn't cheat... eventually the admin saw it and booted his ass.

EDIT: I realized you got his ID... GOOD JOB<span id='postcolor'>

Ok AS I SAID, I am NOT A CHEATER.

#1 You were not shooting me

#2 I was not shooting 20 laws as that is NOT POSSIBLE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok first of all, I wasnt cheating, I shot the scorpion 20 times, reloaded, shot 20 times, reloaded, etc until I was out and then stole ammo from the people I killed.

<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit, you shot 20 rounds and reloaded, but that doesnt prove the magazine was empty!

U later shot 2 rounds, I killed you, picked up the gun and it was still full!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is my player ID, but no, I was not cheating, I was actuatly on a network today and my ping was higher than normal, maybe it was lag, I dont know.

<span id='postcolor'>

Your ping was around 100 and there was never any desync at all on that server for atleast 2 hours when U were there shooting like a maniac.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is all I have to say, I have been kicked out, hopefully not banned, from 3 servers, they say check this post on this site, All I have to say is WTF,<span id='postcolor'>

Good!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT. Just read fathur, Ok, the grenade thing? I had a m16 or whatever, so no that was not me, there is a guy I have seen that ADMITTED to using a cheat who was on the server, name was Batatis or something along those lines. <span id='postcolor'>

U had M16+M203.

I saw someone shooting alot of grenades and thought it must be U since we already thought U were cheating.

I pointed my gun at you and saw your name (friendly tags were on idiot, dont try to get away).

Then I killed you and it sayd that you were killed by me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok AS I SAID, I am NOT A CHEATER.

<span id='postcolor'>

More bullshit...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#1 You were not shooting me

<span id='postcolor'>

I killed you when U fired the 2 round from the scorpion and when you shot all those grenades with the M203.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#2 I was not shooting 20 laws as that is NOT POSSIBLE<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, act like U know nothing about cheat in OFP, people will probably buy that...

A: Yes you did

B: No I didn't

<50 posts in between>

A: Yes you did

B: No I didn't

I am sure that you realise how pointless this is. If any of you can provide some form of proof, I'll reopen the thread. Although I agree that cheaters suck, and I incline to believe IngWiper, nothing can be accomplished when both parties have deniability.

Closing smile.gif