Sign in to follow this  
falconx1

Old functions Viewer pre last beta update

I was wondering why the functions view has been changed the other one pre latest beta update was better.

You used to be able to easily dump code out into files for later inspection, the highlight scrolled up and down all the way etc.

is there anyway i can use the old one again?

You can still scroll up and down while selecting just use mouse scroll wheel.

I do agree it should do it automatically.

I've also noticed that the show info page is mission in the units editor not that it ever did show much.

Could be disabled why they are working on it.

Oh nice had not noticed the change as i had been browsing the unpacked files instead lately.

See what you mean though, keys up/down move around each control, even though you can scroll with the mouse wheel as F2k Sel points out it would be nice if when the focus is on the script box that the keys moved the cursor around.

Dont like the tab spacing being A space makes the code a little difficult to read.

Now just make the script box an edit box, link in the F1 help box like in editor edit boxes, syntax highlighting and a save/load button and we may have a reason not to switch out to our text editors :D like they have not got better things to be doing, can wish though.