Sign in to follow this  
doctahg

trouble selecting scopes

Hi..having trouble selecting scopes. I know you are to drag and drop on the gun, then hit the Lctrl/rmb to select it or deselct it, but it doesn't work very often. Am I missing something? Gets a bit annoying as you can imagine. Please let me knwo what I should be doing, unless its a beta thing.

TY

Don't quote me on this Doctahg, But I believe if you just 'Click' the RMB it should pop straight to the slot it's supposed to be on? and I believe some times the inventory system can be broken or bugged via this mission maker who made the mission/campaign.

I got the same problem, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not

Hi..I don't think it's a *put it on* issue. I just don't think the game has it all working. Last night the reddot just started up already on and aiming at shoulder height...of course I got it off and then couldn't put it back on...oh well, it is beta. They had better fix it though! I got so frustrated with Arma2 and the controls. This is such an improvement in many ways BUT..they need to fix the keybind issues. From reading I am far from the only one with probs.

Ty

Doc