Sign in to follow this  
VerySolidSnake

Animals in ofp

AGH! So many closed topics for some reasons i don't understand. I wanted to comment in the other animal one but it was closed because a guy decided to get the topic back up?!!??! Oh well... anyways.....

Flocks of birds would be a great addition to ofp. Like pigeons all over the cities, junk like that. Or creating moose or deer, and i have an idea to make one.

Ok since in the other topic someone said u can't change animations, would it be possible to have two different models (a model of a deer front and head, and a model of the deers rear) so that there would be 4 legs of 2 people. I think that it could be possible. Just have it so they are always the same length away from each other and u could probably make something that looks pretty nice.

We really have to think of ways to get animals into the game, it will be really neat when your sneaking through the woods to find some deer run off... Or start a hunting session with M-1's, m1a1's, a10's, junk like that. It'd be a fun mod. (lol have someone make a fake yellowstone national park)

How about the seagull that appear when you die in multiplayer?

Surely that can be used in normal missions?

Marksman

I was thinking about this the other day. The animals such birds etc just for effect would be alright but when encountering the enemy bird watchin is second priority but ....

What if somebody made a Hunters type addon---mission on one of these pretty large islands. I'm not a deer hunter fan..(Ive seen the game) but the OFP engine would kick its ass..

Just a thought

Powerhour

Why would anybody want to kill an innocent little animal? What did it ever do to you? I hope one day a big frigin deer with a shotgun comes and drills your ass with a shell.

OFP is a simulation of a modern battlefield.

Animals usually don't appear on the battlefield. If they do they are left alone because shooting them would alert the enemy.

If you want to kill animals, I suggest you become a licensed hunter - you may even learn something that way.

Closing.

One more point: no more "animals in ofp" threads.