Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Ambient Combat + SecOps Modules

Now that there is a support system in the beta (from the showcase) could we get ambient combat and SecOps modules available in the editor, like in Operation Arrowhead? I love creating a very simple mission with Ambient Combat and SecOps running to keep things 'dynamic' and interesting. If I remember correctly SecOps in Operation Arrowhead rewarded completing objectives with supports like mortars, UAVs, or CAS.

If we had these modules it would really add tons of playtime to the beta for me. I am leaving for basic training and tech school next month, so unfortunately I will not be able to play the retail game until April 2014. I have to get as much use out of the beta as I can to hold me over. ;)

Since the game is out now is there any news on this? I am sad to see these modules missing in ArmA 3.

In Operation Arrowhead it was quite fun to create a very simple mission with just SecOps and Ambient Combat modules, roaming around completing miscellaneous missions and being rewarded with support from HQ. You could create fairly complex and dynamic missions with those two modules as the foundation.

Since I cannot get Dynamic Universal War System to work really I just need something for single player. Something dynamic that is different every time you play. Something like Patrol Ops, Domination, or Insurgency in ArmA 2.

Yes I am looking for something like this as well.

I am enjoying Arma 3 but I assumed more content then Arma 2 not less. At the very least I expected the same features would have carried over to Arma 3.

I enjoy making SP missions for myself but I want the ability to jump in and patrol the map and have no idea what is waiting for me, hard to do when you made the mission.