Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Beretta 92 (m9)

thank god people will at long last stop complaining biggrin.gif

Fubar, as you have taken the task of fixing BIS' weaponry mistakes, could you make one single pack including all the weapons with the most atrocious errors fixed?

I mean:

-FN FAL doing less damage than AK-47 and M16 - should do 10 points at least

-Same thing with G3A4

-G36 being uberweapon (according to config.cpp doing 11 points of damage while M16 firing same ammo does only 9!wink.gif

-Steyr AUG doing 10 points of damage instead of 9

-etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Aug. 04 2002,07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what soldeir has the FN fal ingame?<span id='postcolor'>

none that i've seen, you have to add it manually.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blake @ Aug. 04 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fubar, as you have taken the task of fixing BIS' weaponry mistakes, could you make one single pack including all the weapons with the most atrocious errors fixed?

I mean:

-FN FAL doing less damage than AK-47 and M16 - should do 10 points at least

-Same thing with G3A4

-G36 being uberweapon (according to config.cpp doing 11 points of damage while M16 firing same ammo does only 9!wink.gif

-Steyr AUG doing 10 points of damage instead of 9

-etc.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats a gret idea, what do you think Major?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ Aug. 04 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Aug. 04 2002,07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what soldeir has the FN fal ingame?<span id='postcolor'>

none that i've seen, you have to add it manually.<span id='postcolor'>

Or get it from an Ammo Crate

someone made units that carry the guns so u don't have to manuelly add them, actually i think it was major fubar biggrin.gif

I will look into modifying the FAL, G3, G36 and Steyr, but I've got a lot of other stuff on at the moment, so don't expect them too soon.

And yes, I did make the G3 and FNFAL units addon.  > here < smile.gif

I hope to have my addon page up later today, I will post when I do...

OK, my temporary addons page is here. I will do a permanent version when i get more time... smile.gif

you're doing a good job Fubar, and making something useful, instead of sitting down and just waiting for other ppl to do it for you.

Keep it up!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MHSJROTTCADET @ Aug. 10 2002,07:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so does this overwrite the stock 9mm? I hope so!<span id='postcolor'>

No, it has a different weapon name in the editor (M9pistol)...