Sign in to follow this  
Whyte_Out

New Shemaghs

So, a friend and I decided to start making some Shemaghs instead of waiting for the ones in game. Plus, I get a little practice in on making some more mods. Below I have listed some pictures of the WIP and what will be released in the pack in a few days if not sooner.

Shemaghs

• OD
  • Tan
  • Black
  • (Maybe) White
  • anything else?

Future Types

• Head Wrap
  • Face and Head

Pictures

For some reason I can't actually get the pictures to show on here.

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v87joev4xdjkw1/arma3%202013-07-10%2013-43-45-94.png

2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvvf5g7rtako73a/shemaghFace.png

3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0s9adzlm3veloe/NeckShemagh.png

Please leave any comments you would like, or even some constructive feed back. Go easy on me.

Note: this is a WIP so some clipping you might see is fixed.

Are them units WIP or are they finished?

Awesome man! I've been wanting something like this for awhile now and from the screen shots, I can tell that this will definitely be a favorite of mine! I'm guessing you would not be able to wear the shemagh with a helmet AND tactical glasses correct? I don't care regardless these look beautiful :)

Nice!

Are that default helmets and E3 Uniforms?

Thanks for the replies guys, and the uniforms have not been released not sure if we are going to or not. As for what you can wear with the shemagh...the face wrap you can wear helmets obviously, but not glasses. Thats why I thought about making goggles/glasses and such to go with them if you choose to wear them or not. Thanks for the comments, gives me more motivation to finish these bad boys. Lastly, I am trying my best to make sure its a proper addon. It would be my first official addon release so hopefully it works out well. THanks again, guys.

Looking very nice :) I assume there are no major clipping issues with the head turning?

As for improvements, I'd suggest refining the cloth patterns on this individual model as the layering seems off/weird.

Sorry, had to make a new account due to the reset password crap. Anyways, yes that has all been fixed a few days ago so you don't have to worry about that. Here is a picture to show you below. Yes, all the clipping has been fixed as far as I know. I pretty sure it ready for release.

---------- Post added at 01:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

Nevermind, I can't post pictures til tomorrow due to the new account..lame. So, this means I can't release until this time tomorrow with the new account thing.

Hmm I will have to check into that.

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

yeah, I also forgot to mention about the clipping that is what takes the longest is making sure there is none.

How would you go about adding this to your inventory? Would it take up the slot for glasses/goggles or do you have to script them to your troop? Great work gents, been waiting for something like this for a long time!

Yes, these would take up the goggles slot. So you can wear helmets and such with it look even more B>A.

Will you consider making some with glasses on? Possibly the BI ones or ones made by you?

Will you consider making some with glasses on? Possibly the BI ones or ones made by you?

Oh yeah, that'd be great!

Anyway, they look awesome and i can't wait for the release! Are they going to be signed?

Shemaghs have been released on the mods section called "Hidden Identity Pack", enjoy!;)

Edited by Cunico

You, sir, have won the interwebs.

Please, in favor for the whole arma community, release the units too. It just looks so rad.

You, sir, have won the interwebs.

Please, in favor for the whole arma community, release the units too. It just looks so rad.

LOL, You will have to get with Maddox about that.