Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

TheHunter (hunting sim), what a beauty!

Hi,

any www.thehunter.com players here? I read about it in the forum here. It probably has the best available nature/forest simulation. It is soooo beautiful. Especially for us players who love the environment of Chernarus... I bought a trailrunner subscription.

For everyone who doesn't know, it's subscription based. Generally said: Access to maps is via subscriptions which have to be renewed, stuff has to be bought once. Youtube will give you tons of search results for "theHunter".

I ended up in shooting only very few animals (boars), but mostly I'm just walking around, observing, enjoying the virtual nature :) YEAH!

It now has a multiplayer mode (good for the company, as now they can sell clothing), but I did not use it yet.

I played it some a while ago and found it interesting(just the free part). I'm downloading/installing again to give it another spin :)

I just downloaded it then (the free version), it's pretty fun but the payment method\'free to play' needs a lot of improvement.

Everything is too expensive, and it's just plain annoying that you can see 'un-licenced' animals but you cannot shoot them.

Played the beta and a time after that, but stopped to invest my money somewhere else.

I like it, even the free version is nice, however, it's nothing for relaxing after a hard day at work :D