Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Small Errors

Hi - I started this in a post in the terrain section by mistake and was told it might be better here. It's just a tiny little glitch and involves the user texture objects (both 5m and 10m).

Basically, when you insert a .paa image into the game, and view it through a broken window, the broken glass appears behind the object - even if it is a long way away. Perhaps it is something I'm doing? I don't know. Another thing I've noticed also concerns the user texture objects ...

Unless it is night-time or overcast, images appear as if lit by sunlight, even when they are inside buildings or in the shade. Basically, they appear oddly bright. This is resolves when there is no sunshine, so works fine on night missions, or with a highly overcast sky.

It might be something I'm doing wrong, of course! :)

Am I posting this in the right place? :)

I've also noticed that the yellow square on the 'Simple Target' object tends to flicker at a distance. This is also something that occurs with the 5m and 10m User Textures if they are placed too close to a wall...

Also noticed that lit street lamps are visible through the bodies of helicopter pilots when travelling in cargo.

Is there a better place to be posting these comments?