Sign in to follow this  
ajb817

Switching between red dot and scope.

Whenever I try and switch from the red dot to the scope I have to hit lft control and second mouse button many times before it will actually do so. Its the same trying to switch back to the red dot. I have tried reconfiguring the keys with no luck at all. Sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont. Any advice?

Thanks

/ on the number pad switches them also, so rebind the / function to one more handy

When the performance gets low, sometimes the game does not register key strokes. This is happening for me with the sight switching, stance adjust, and even firing. Sometimes it gets to the point where it does not recognize keystrokes at all anymore, requiring a restart.

This is so random however that I´ve not made a ticket, assuming this was a singular issue of mine, possibly because of my computer. But, actually, do more people than me have this issue now?

Basically this: If you have fps from 40 downwards, and especially from 20 downwards, sometimes the game will not register key commands (no matter what keybind) for switching optics, switching stances, stance adjustments, pulling the trigger, lowering or raising the weapon. Anybody else?

When the performance gets low, sometimes the game does not register key strokes. This is happening for me with the sight switching, stance adjust, and even firing. Sometimes it gets to the point where it does not recognize keystrokes at all anymore, requiring a restart.

This is so random however that I´ve not made a ticket, assuming this was a singular issue of mine, possibly because of my computer. But, actually, do more people than me have this issue now?

Basically this: If you have fps from 40 downwards, and especially from 20 downwards, sometimes the game will not register key commands (no matter what keybind) for switching optics, switching stances, stance adjustments, pulling the trigger, lowering or raising the weapon. Anybody else?

I will try lowering my graphic settings and get back to you. I will list my specs below.

i7 3770k

gtx670

16 gigs of ram

I have same spec as you. I recommend starting with auto-detect and work from there as follows. Put ambient occlusion to Standard (it can get quite heavy depending on the scenery), disable ATOC (it gets very heavy on my side), 4x AA, FXAA as you like, I use Ultra, view distance 3500 with object at 2000 (feel free to bump shadows distance to 200, funny thing is I actually get higher framerate as I bump them up). Also, I've set particles to High, smoke grenades tend to half my frame rate even on High but at least it's not a noticeable difference from Very High and it saves few fps. These work great for me. Now, MP performance is another story... it varies from server to server... I often experience low 30s, with drops to low 20s. It's just how it is...

Edited by Minoza

I am having a ton of issues with the keybinds..especially the ones mentioned above with the scope/Acog etc. Has to be an issue with the game.

I've used Ctrl + F since A2

:O ME TOO!

But yeah, I've not had this issue you've had when using a bind on the keyboard instead of on the mouse -- perhaps that's the problem? Certain actions might prevent you from switching it--or at least delay it-- , too.