Sign in to follow this  
progamer

Increasing vehicle boost speed?

I would like a script that i can set the vehicle boost speed and possibly the acceleration, handling and breaking of a vehicle such as the offroad. This was done before on a private arma 2 life server I think.

You can fake 'Nitro' using ugly script methods such as setVelocity, however it is much easier and cleaner to create a small addon.

I would like a script that i can set the vehicle boost speed and possibly the acceleration, handling and breaking of a vehicle such as the offroad. This was done before on a private arma 2 life server I think.

I'm not sure if you can do the handling and breaking, but for boost speed you can check something like this out: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=22758&n=last#bottom

The handling is pretty damn terrible in Arma 3 though. Also you might want to adjust it a little bit. I did some changes myself so I can easily add it to specific vehicles and make it dependant on the speed from the config, but you still start drifting all the time. It's also not great in multiplayer.