Sign in to follow this  
nolips71

F15c eagle ingame

hey ppl this is my new f15 eagle biggrin.giff152.jpg

p.s its blury because of rubbish screenie programf15.jpg

Something wierd about it, It might be too small or its not thick enough in the vertical way.

to small... and. I wonder how you managed to get it gray in the game when non textured objects are white?

Anyway.... nice smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lansen @ July 30 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">to small... and. I wonder how you managed to get it gray in the game when non textured objects are white?

Anyway.... nice smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah the plane is definitely too small from the looks of it, or the landing gear is way too big. The F15 in real life is a pretty big fighter jet. I remember walking next to one at an airshow and was surprised by how big that plane is.

Also on the first pic the rear engine exhaust outlets look kinda funky...not sure if it looks like that on a real F-15. Other then that though I think the model looks pretty good.

With a bit of fiddling with the size and of coarse good textures, flight characteristics, sounds, and animations, it could be a damn good addon especially if it could be a F15 Strike Eagle for things like Desert Storm missions.

Now if only someone would create a Desert building pack with middle-eastern style buildings and houses. Personally I'd rather see that rather then any more fighter jets.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

thanks for the info guys, will make it bigger biggrin.gif

if just made a f-15 too... but only a plastic model of it ... tounge.gif thats less complicated than to make it in computer

i dont know if this f-15.gif

pic would help you in resizing it ... i just found it on fas.org ...love this site

looks much better now smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">warnings are they key 2 no trouble confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

youre a linux user arent you?

the exhaust nozzles dont stick out of the tail like that, other than that just slap some textures on it and you've got yourself an eagle.

yes and the 2 sensors ( or whatever they are ) at the tops of the tail unit are a bit different in real life... the right one is thiner than the left one...

f-15.jpg

but those are only details... thats a very early model... but it looks quite good

thanks for the info ppl, no im not a linux user and that pic, is of a strike eagle this is an f15c eagle wrong model there are a lot of differences

Shit, again these blue lines on the textures. I have to fix it!

quakergamer, the textures will be done by marss911 because i dont know how