Sign in to follow this  
salsa

Keep getting kicked from game during connection

Hi Guys

Everytime I try to connect to a multiplayer server I wait for a while before being told I had been kicked from the game,

I downloaded an external launcher and I got as far as seeing myself connecting and the game feed but then eventually I get kicked again,

I have no MODS or Addons and am launching from Steam.

Thanks

Does it do it to all servers you enter or just some. If some it could be the server is running a mod you do not have.

Does it do it to all servers you enter or just some. If some it could be the server is running a mod you do not have.

Yes its every server I try to join. I've not connected to a single server yet.

Thanks

All sorted. woke this morning and steam updated itself now all works

I'm having the same issue, however it isn't to every server, for some reason, the server i made has a habit of kicking everyone off. It acts like it's locked, but it's not. I get kicked even when i have battle eye disabled, allow all mods, and so on and so forth in the config folder.

Yeah just started for me too, keeps kicking me every server. Sometimes if I'm lucky I get to see the slots menu.

Checked BE and all is up to date, noticed it doesn't happen on empty servers only populated ones.

Edited by Bigpickle

When I try to join certain servers hosted/created by certain friends/players, I try to join and it knocks me back to server browser with the message 'connecting lost'. It only happens with certain people, anyone heard of this bug?