Sign in to follow this  
faire

Recommended AI tweaks?

Hi everyone, I am coming back to ArmA after some time and I wanted to check one thing: there was quite a discussion after 1.6 I believe related to AI precision. What is the current state? I tried googling, but with no results. What would be your recommendation? Aimbots break the realism for me. What AI mod and what config setting do you use? Thanks a lot!

Welcome back!

I recommend using ASR_AI. I've remember seeing an interesting combination around here somewhere, I'll try to locate it now. :)

I have already downloaded ASR per chance :) Any tips for adjustement will be deeply appreciated. And thanks for your reply ;)

I have already downloaded ASR per chance :) Any tips for adjustement will be deeply appreciated. And thanks for your reply ;)

If I remember correctly, it does work well without any adjustments, however you may need to tweak the AI accuracy within your '.Arma2OAProfile'.

I use ASR_AI and TPWCAS. Many people do, from what I read. TPWCAS is for making them react on supression fire and nerfing the AIs precision the more they get under fire. It also has an option to make them flee, but I'm not using that.