Sign in to follow this  
cjust89

[CO-06] PlanB Phase Two V 0.01

***UPDATED

So this is my first public mission release.

I'm looking to iron out all bugs, mainly with dedicated servers. Works almost flawlessly on non dedi servers.

==================================================================

Overview:

-Designed for small teams 1-6 Players

-Random OPFOR Spawns and Paths via UPSMON

-Ability to set Respawn Point position (unlimited uses). Respawn point will move to the Team Leaders immediate position where it will stay until set again.

-Uses Virtual Ammobox System by Tonic. This also allows the use of weapon/equipment mods without editing the mission.

-Dynamic Spawning and removal of units to reduce lag as mission progresses.

-Numerous Vehicles are available for easy transport.

-Each task location has a Virtual Ammobox System enabled object or vehicle for rearming.

-Implemented a time change for different Tasks. Morning, Day, Evening, Night time tasks.

-Evac Chopper is available, will land @ Team Leaders Position and RTB.

====================================================================

Mission:With your teams success in Phase One they have been assigned with leading Phase Two, "Disruption".

The goal of this, is to neutralize and disorganize the present Iranian forces on Stratis.

Situation: Following the invasion of Greece by Iran, the small Island of Stratis, was seized from NATO forces last month.

Over the past 72HRS, phase one of Operation PlanB has been carried out and achieved, providing US Special Forces a solid foothold on the western coast of Stratis in which to operate.

Phase Two is to be carried out over the next 72HRS. Various Special Operation Teams will be assigned crucial tasks to carried out across Stratis. Your team is to be spearheading phase two.

=========================================

This Misison Requires No Mods.

*I do RECOMMEND using CBA

=========================================

This mission was made for our small group of members (PlanB).

Let me know what you think.

It is not linear, but doing the tasks in the order they appear is the intended method.

Be sure to read all the tasks and briefing pages. There is helpful info.

This is a very early release there will be issues.

Please Provide Feedback!!!!

Enjoy.

I have used many of the scripts found on the forums and various ARMA sites. I do not take credit for them, and will credit these individuals in the near future.

Mirrors

Armaholic mirror:

- PlanB Phase Two Co-06 [ALPHA] v0.03

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od952cl1th4yovv/CO%252006%2520PlanB%2520Phase%2520Two.Stratis.pbo

**Updated

Mission no longer missing scripts, thanks Mac Scottie

Edited by cjust89
Mission Updated

Hey, I'm not getting any briefings or tasks. Playing in the Dev Build. I'll roll it back and see if the problem persists.

edit: looks like you changed the mission name and forgot to transfer all the scripts over to the new folder. The only thing in the mission folder is the mission.sqm

Edited by MacScottie

Thanks Mac, i did rename the file and not transfer the scripts.

Link has been updated.

*****Mission has been updated.

Many script errors fixed.

Enemy Spawn Positions updated

Performance improved via optimizing spawns and unit deletion.

You say you recommend the CBA mod, but that this mission doesn't require it? I'm wondering if that's true.

Two of us have been trying to play this mission. I can get into it fine, but my co-op partner can't. He just hangs at the map. And the only difference I can think of (except for the fact that I'm running the mission on my computer) is that I've got the CBA mod installed and he doesn't.

Well, he'll probably install CBA and we'll try it again sometime. Just thought I'd mention it.

Bill

I'm not too familiar with what happens if the host uses a mod but the other clients don't (especially with CBA). If anyone is using CBA, I'd recommend all use it. With that said I've been able to play the mission with Vanilla Arma3 with up to 4 other players with no issues so far. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Yup. Sorry. I tried it with two other guys tonight. All of us had the CBA mod installed, but only I could get into the game (my computer was the game server). Their characters showed up on the screen (from my point of view), but they never saw anything but the map. And one of them had to close down Arma 3 in order to get out of it again. (I think that happened last time we tried this mission, too.)

This is the only mission we've had a problem with, and we've tried it three different times. I don't know what the issue is, but it just won't work for us.

Bill

Are any of you using the dev version of ARMA 3?

I haven't tested it with the dev version at all, slipped my mind completely.

Are any of you using the dev version of ARMA 3?

Not me, no.

Bill