Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Just a little clear up...

Many of you may have seen the F-16 v1.4 from the G8 Mod. Well if you have seen some things like no new weapon loadout ect. ect. then please do not come to my complaining about it, the v1.4 was not my work, it was my team members at G8 Mod.

I am making a USAF Version and I want to make it as best as possible for release.

Thanks for your understanding guys,

hey dude, if something should be made with the F16 it is to make it the USAF version. and so far i think you are making it as real as possible.

Scorpio i asked for the F16 in USAF colours a while back and you said you'd think about it. All i can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!! smile.gif

I'm impressed that you have turned the first (pretty bad tounge.gif ) release into these, they are very good. Thanks!

Nice job Scorpio. Keep it up! I like the bottom left hand pic where they are flying in formation. Looks like the blue angels except that they arent blue.

Anyways. good work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 26 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice job Scorpio. Keep it up! I like the bottom left hand pic where they are flying in formation. Looks like the blue angels except that they arent blue.<span id='postcolor'>

umm.. wouldn't that be the thunderbirds?