Sign in to follow this  
Aleshkian

Career interrupted

Hello, I repeated one of the first missions in the career (the tour with your brother around Seattle) and then, when I try to continue the career at the point that I ended (the golf tour) I cannot, the game makes me continue from the first mission.

Is there any option to make me the way back to the last mission completed?

Thank you.

For starters welcome to the forums.

Now the normal procedure of continuing on with your last mission is by going to the career section list, choosing your mission and then by pressing continue or play on the bottom of the column. Now what I would like to know is if you can see the missions on that list or not. If you can't then you really do have a problem. If it does I think that things will settle down eventually.

P.S. Many hours of great game-play awaits you! :cool:

Hello, thanks for the response. Yes, I do see the missions in the list. I repeated the last mission (golf tour) because I thought that doing that, the next would be new, but, once finished it, the history continues in the point between two first missions! very strange thing... And if I click on "continue" in the "heliport" mission, the same point explained opens.

Also, the first mission of Asia appears two times in the list (like I was two carrers running).

Well on the bright side you are the first to report this problem, I think....:)

Now another question, when you have completed the mission with the golf tour, you go to helipad, contracts, what do you see there? Is there an option for the next mission, after the golf tour one? Or are there only two contracts? Maybe you can unbug the game by this route.

Keep me posted...

I tried, but the mission that appears is just the next one, that I've already done it. I think that I've restarted the career, keeping in the list the missions done. Don't worry, I will follow from that point, I just had done two or three missions, doesn't matter to repeat it.

Thanks for the help!

I tried, but the mission that appears is just the next one, that I've already done it. I think that I've restarted the career, keeping in the list the missions done. Don't worry, I will follow from that point, I just had done two or three missions, doesn't matter to repeat it.

Thanks for the help!

Hi there. I just recently got TOH and I have just about the same problem except it takes me back to mission 4. I have tried everything that i can think of. Please help

Hello TechNiVolt,

I'm afraid that there isn't solution for that. I did the career two times and always happen the same, so be careful to follow the career straight. I recommend you to do the career first, and the external missions after, otherwise you may have problems to follow the career from the middle. For example, now, the second time I passed the game I don't have available the last missions of military service, when the first time I was able to do it. I suppose the problem comes from the internal game sequence, we can't do anything to fix it.

Thats what i've been doing. I did the first 4 missions about 6 times all differently and they all end the same (exept for one time when it crashed my computer):(