Sign in to follow this  
minarix

Arma 3 mods not working

Basicly my problem is i have the addons installed, and they all work in the editor, but i can't get them to work on multiplayer servers, even when i see other people using them,

the 3 i'm using are the Ghillie, french weapons mod, and the m107 mod.

any help would be great :)

if you would provide more details one could actually help you.

1. what happens exactly? "doesn't work" isn't exactly something that tells a lot about the actual problem. do you get any error messages?

2. are you trying to connect to just any server? or is it a specific server that allows these mods?

if you would provide more details one could actually help you.

1. what happens exactly? "doesn't work" isn't exactly something that tells a lot about the actual problem. do you get any error messages?

2. are you trying to connect to just any server? or is it a specific server that allows these mods?

Like i said in the OP, they work in the editor, but do not work on the multiplayer servers, i assume the server allows the mods as like i stated, i see other people with the mods running.

No error codes concerning the mods, i'm able to get some of the guns but not all, the main one i'm trying to get work is the ghillie suit mod.

Server and mission must contain the mods otherwise they wont be there.

the ghillie suit addon only adds ghillie suit units to the game. you have to place them in the editor to use them. they won't just turn your player into a ghillie sniper automatically. so if the mission on the server doesn't have any ghillie suit units placed you won't be able to use them there.

the weapons might be accessible, if the mission the server runs uses virtual ammobox by tonic. that is a little menu you can open on an ammobox at the base that shows all items you have available not just the ones in the ammobox. most of the time it's a coloured action in your scroll menu saying something about gear whcih you get looking at an ammobox at base.