Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Recommend, promote, and ask about user missions here.

I am creating this thread for mission recommendations, conversations, and promotions. For example I would really like a high quality single player or low player count coop mission, but I have no idea what people would recommend. I have wanted a thread like this since Operation Arrowhead, but only now have I decided to actually make one. Especially with ArmA 3 being in alpha with almost no official missions there is little incentive to keep coming back to the game. I hope this thread will make it easier to find popular, high quality, and fun missions made by the dedicated members of this community.

Please feel free to ask about missions, answer others questions, and promote your own user made missions. I will update this first post with recommended and promoted missions as time goes on. Eventually it would be great to have a sort of user mission catalog here. Sort of like our very own directory to where we can find high quality user missions, with a brief description of each.

I'm looking for a mission like [ Wings Of Steel - Arma2 ], for Arma3Alpha.

Mission details: You spawn at a base with all equipment/vehicles and have to do random objectives in surrounding locations. No AI in your team, just enemy AI. Great for coop with a mate. Immediate respawning. Go have fun.

I'll take suggestions here please.

I'm looking for a mission like [ Wings Of Steel - Arma2 ], for Arma3Alpha.

Mission details: You spawn at a base with all equipment/vehicles and have to do random objectives in surrounding locations. No AI in your team, just enemy AI. Great for coop with a mate. Immediate respawning. Go have fun.

I'll take suggestions here please.

The Longest Day, Complete various tasks and side missions. Best when played in a group of 6+, but can be done with less. Has a mobile spawn you can bring along to make the trip back less painful. Was updated recently to support playing blufor vs opfor teams

There is a sticky user mission request thread already so I fail to see the usage of this thread.