Sign in to follow this  
massasster

[MP] The Longest Day: Resistance (24)

They are suppose to get cleaned up - i think its set for about 3 minutes before they get cleaned up, giving you enough time to kill , raid some bodys for ammo or weapons and move on.

They are suppose to get cleaned up - i think its set for about 3 minutes before they get cleaned up, giving you enough time to kill , raid some bodys for ammo or weapons and move on.

Unfortunately that's not happening. Played for over an hour last night and bodies were still there. Went in server again this afternoon just to check and all the bodies are still there.

updated to comply with the newest patch (60)

Updated VAS to the latest release.

Hi there,

I'd like to say, great job on the missions, I've been playing Longest Day with my friends since the early stages and have been loving the ever continuing improvements and additions to this map, especially the intros to all your missions! That said, I've been having issues with the VAS, when I try to click it in-game from the scroll menu, it says on the top right something about VAS failing to initialize. Any ideas? I am using the missions from the pack you released.

Further more I am unable to use the edit-able mission you uploaded due to what I believe is an outdated version due to some vehicle names missing. I apologize for my lack of specifics as I am a bit of a newbie at these stuff.

the VAS code was updated as well as the SLP and I had not had time to update the missions - I did a fast update (didn't get to check all the function) and included the latest source code for all of them. download link was updated.

mission pack download

Hokay cool, thanks! Appreciate the prompt responses too. Looking forward to your future works!

Updated for the final release game -

shortly will be adding back OPFOR option to game play

Updated for the latest patch release - because BIS can't leave well enough alone with the static buildings...