Sign in to follow this  
cyberwarriorsonline

(Linux dedicated) Errors galore @ ./server (Server setup)

Hello BI community, I have come to a stand-still. I'm not the most technically inclined, but I've spent my fair share with servers and networking.I come to you today with a issue(s) that is unresolved on my end, and I have resulted to having to post a thread on my findings. So without haste, I will begin the technical behalf of this thread.

-Thank you for participating.

I will begin by showing my process of creation:

1. Acquired server package (a2-server-1.11.87389.tar)

2. Installed fresh OA on laptop - Then proceeded to FTP to local Server tower.

3. Prior to OA directory being installed to (/home/****/arma2arrowhead) I then upload the server package to the same folder.

4. Unpacked the Package using the specific command - (tar -xjf a2-server-1.11*)

5. Then I use the command "./install" and then I run "./tolower"

6. Now I attempt to use the "./server" file. Here's where I run into issues, and where I am unable to proceed to continue. Here is my log file of me attempting "./server"

http://pastebin.com/NEV42w8i

I have troubleshooted alot of things in my life, but I simply cannot find the adiquate documentation to help me proceed. I ABSOLUTELY appreciate all the help I can get, and again thanks all to who participate.

*Admin please close this thread, I did the install very improper and now I have a different set of issues so this thread is now irrelevant.

Though I fixed the massive stack of errors by merging my uppercased directories with my lower cased dir's and then deleted all the capitol'd directories.