Sign in to follow this  
callmesarge

Domination MHQ

Hi,

This must seem like a really stupid question, but I have searched and searched, tested in game and watched a bunch of youtube threads and I cannot figure it out:

How the hell does the MHQ work in domination?

I decided to play off line, familiarize myself with it before introducing it to my clan. I red the Kelly's Heroes tactical guide, which stresses the importance of setting up the MHQ correctly. OK, I can do that. But whenever I spawn in, I cannot find the MHQ anywhere - have hunted high and low, tried a bunch of different classes, all to no avail. How does one obtain an MHQ in domination?

(have been playing Domination 2 on Takistan, iggHQ and Mojo Rooster 2 versions).

Usually you start every Domination at an Airfield; in this airfiled there are many parked vehicles; also in the map, if you zoom you can find which kind of vehicles are parked where..

Usually the MHQ is an armored vehicle like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

In order to respawn at a MHQ, you or someone must previously stop the MHQ, open the MHQ menu from the back of the vehicle and select "Deploy MHQ". Now you can respawn at MHQ (there are two, numbered ONE or TWO) teleport to base, spawn a bike or a ATV etc.. etc..

Hope it helps...