Sign in to follow this  
zuff

Support Menu Script

hi, great script.

have you an idea how i could implement it into my map for 3 different teams?

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?

I already have a scripts folder, is that ok? Your sample mission works but when i put it on my domination mission, no bueno. any help?

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

installe.d the scripts and everything, your group manager works but this one no bueno :(..

Your init.sqf looks fine. Are you sure your helicopters are named correctly?

EDIT: Doh, you were saying you FIXED your problem :P Cool! Glad you got it working!

i can not get this thing to work. It only works on your sample mission

Spent all night last night trying to get it to work. Beyond anger at this point. Can anyone help?

Please provide some sort of example on how it's not working. I have no idea what could be wrong when you provide no details.

Your init.sqf looks fine. Are you sure your helicopters are named correctly?

EDIT: Doh, you were saying you FIXED your problem :P Cool! Glad you got it working!

Please provide some sort of example on how it's not working. I have no idea what could be wrong when you provide no details.

Great script man, i love it. Will def be running it on my Units Domination server! Taskforce91

I have 3 teams fighting each other. Every teams has two transport and one attack helo.

I guess the best way is to give each playable unit a name and call the script for every team separately?

[aplayer1, aplayer2,... ["aHeli1", "aHeli2"]...

[bplayer1, bplayer2,... ["bHeli1", "bHeli2"]...

[cplayer1, cplayer2,.. ["cHeli1", "cHeli2"]...

Or is there another way?

I tried calling the sides but it didnt work, seems like the script wants an object.

I have 3 teams fighting each other. Every teams has two transport and one attack helo.

I guess the best way is to give each playable unit a name and call the script for every team separately?

[aplayer1, aplayer2,... ["aHeli1", "aHeli2"]...

[bplayer1, bplayer2,... ["bHeli1", "bHeli2"]...

[cplayer1, cplayer2,.. ["cHeli1", "cHeli2"]...

Or is there another way?

I tried calling the sides but it didnt work, seems like the script wants an object.

Hrm. Yah the script would need to be modified for that. I'll see if I can figure it out.

does this still work? i tried it and well it works right up to the part where you're suppose to select the pilot to give the task to. has anyone tried this recently with beta(DEV)?

does this still work? i tried it and well it works right up to the part where you're suppose to select the pilot to give the task to. has anyone tried this recently with beta(DEV)?

Good question- i'll give it a quick test now.

Edit:- nah doesn't work now :(

Edited by ck-claw