Sign in to follow this  
noblesteve

Civilian Scuba Diving Mod

I am creating a SCUBA diving mod for ARMA III that I hope to be finished before the game is finished. So far all I have planned is too make scuba gear, goggles, and a wetsuit for the civilian class. This is my first mod so it isn't going to be 100 percent perfect. The point of this thread is to keep statues on the mod and to receive helpful ideas. If you have an idea feel free to share it. Below is an image of what I have so far.

ARMA3SCUBA_zpse2f0c0b1.jpg

(Not Actual Textures! Will be replaced.)

ARMA3SCUBATEST_zps61ff192d.jpg

(Charactor model is not mine!)

Edited by noblesteve

great idea. something like this would be cool

http://www.bluewatersports.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/900x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/e/seac---sting-speargun-models-with-harpoon-line--bag-0.jpg

i don't really know what these are used for actually but i guess shooting innocent fish could be seen as a civilian activity ;)

this will go nicely with the sealife mod. good luck with it. and don't get too worked up about it not being perfect or anything. you're doing this in your free time and for free so you can always blame that:cool:

Great idea Ben! I don't know if I am going to make just the scuba equipment or something bigger, but if this turns out successful I will try your idea out and give you credit for giving me the idea.