Sign in to follow this  
NakedSquirrel

Unpbo official scenarios?

I tried to use cpbo to unpack the scenarios from the game (The same thing worked for Arma 2), but my files are empty. Are TKOH missions encrypted, or do I need a different program to unpbo missions for TKOH?

I want to make missions using the helicopter specific triggers/slings/rappelling/ect, but I'm not sure how to use the content without being able to open up the missions.

Same thing here. The mission's folder of the take on helicopters game seems to be empty, except from a readme file. There is however this link:

http://takeonthegame.com/take-on-editing/

which might help you. There are mission samples and more available to download.

Thanks. I did see the sample missions, but there is a lot of helicopter scripts the game can do that they don't really cover/explain =\. there were also some neat scripts I wanted to get ahold of, like a ground fire script in the career mission. Also, downloads from the TakeOn site have been down for months unfortunately.

Well that ain't good. I hope sometime the downloads will be back online. One thing I would like to point out however is that, as I have heard(actually read), there are many similarities between Arma 2,3 and Take on Helicopters in the editing section. But if you ask me editing in Arma games is quite complicating. Hope you can eventually succeed in making missions cause there are just a few sadly:(.

Best Luck.....