Sign in to follow this  
francis

Rent 24/7 Game server

Hi i modifi all my mission and i want to rent a server to host it but i want 20-30 slot 24/7 and cheaper possible i got budget 35$/months . Any one know a good renting Games Servers??

i have see Survival game server but i though its not a 24/7 and i have see NFO server but i only see Arma2 on NFO dont know to switch for arma 3 alpha dont want buy someting thats i cannot use

Edited by francis

I'm not sure that you will be able to rent a dedicated server for 35$ (CA I presume) per month. Right now you need a windows license to run it (it cost extra money). Or the kind of gaming server you want may be selling this once Arma 3 is officially release.

Edited by Papanowel

dude i dont want rent a dedicated server i want GAME server not same dedicated server is over 100$/months and game server is around 1$/slot but Survival game server is like really shit ( no 24/7) NFO dont have arma3 or i didnt find it so i need to find (24/7 GAME Server ) im not interesting to dedicated!!! im lonely so ... forget it ... but the Game server NFO look like great but i just see Arm2 option not the arma 3 alpha i dont want to buy a server without the knowledge

and sorry for my english im french

Why not rent a VPS ?

Cheaper than a dedi and allows you to do things your way :)